Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask cleans your pores in depth, reduces the skin's production of excess fat and prevents new blackheads. The unique formula is based on the very best of nature; black, cleansing kaolin clay, oak charcoal and soothing plant extracts. The Danish-made face mask works by binding itself effectively to clogged pores and blackheads, dead skin cells and other impurities, which are gently pulled from the surface of the skin when the mask is removed. Soothing plant extracts help the skin regain its natural balance, leaving it soft and its pores visibly cleansed.
- Black kaolin clay absorbs excess sebum and cleanses clogged pores.
- Witch hazel reduces pores and cleanses them in depth.
- Echinacea (red coneflower) has a cleansing and balancing effect.
- Dragon's Blood, the sap of the Croton Lechleri tree, has a cleansing effect and soothes stressed and sensitive skin.
- Active and cleaning oak charcoal absorbs excess fat and impurities.
How to use Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask.
To achieve the best result, the mask should be applied 1-2 times a week and these four steps followed:
- Apply an even layer covering the unclean areas of the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) – avoid eye area and areas with hair.
- Let the mask work for 25-30 minutes. It is important to let the mask dry up completely. Now, pull the mask off.
- Wash your face in lukewarm water to remove any remaining product.
- End with the moisturising Jorgobé White Tea Balancing Cream.
Keep in mind that some impurities may reach the skin's surface a few days after you have used the mask for the first time. This is a positive result of the deep cleansing effect – which is why it is important to use Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask 1-2 times a week to remove both current and future blackheads.
All Jorgobé products are manufactured in Denmark and contain no artificial colours, parabens, mineral oils or silicone. Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask is suitable for vegans and not tested on animals.
We recommend …
That when you have used Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask, you use a mild skin tonic matching your skin type to close up the cleansed pores. This reduces the risk of new clogged pores. Then apply Jorgobé White Tea Balancing Cream to add extra moisture and glow to your skin.
Jorgobé Skin Care - Copenhagen is an award winning Danish skin care brand, specialising in effective skin care based on natural
ingredients. The signature product, Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask, is one of Scandinavia's best-selling face masks.
Jorgobé is a unisex brand, and the stylish Scandinavian design ensures that the products look good on any bathroom shelf.
All products are manufactured in Denmark and contain no artificial colourants, parabens, mineral oils or silicone.
At Jorgobé effectiveness, environment and health always go hand in hand.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Alcohol denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Cocoglycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Polyglycerin-10, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Silica, Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Maltodextrin, Denatonium Benzoate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.|
- Be the first to review this product