This set contains two of the original pink Beautyblender®.
beautyblender®, the world’s first edgeless, non-disposable, hi-definition cosmetic sponge applicator, was created on set by celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva to leave you with a professional finish and a flawless complexion.
Fingers or sharp-edged sponges can leave streaks, lines of demarcation, as well as waste makeup. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use with concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream blush and any other complexion product.
Beautyblender’s patent-pending elliptical shape makes application foolproof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving your make up dazzling and undetectable. Beautyblender is latex free, non-allergenic and odor free.
beautyblender® is easy to use: simply wet.squeeze.bounce. your way to makeup perfection!
1. wet. beautyblender® with water
2. squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
3. bounce. concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream blush or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.
• Shape: beautyblender®’s patent-pending shape makes application foolproof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease.
• Texture: Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving your makeup gorgeous and undetectable.
• Exclusive Material: beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed into the sponge, allowing you to use less product every time.
• beautyblender® is latex-free, scent-free
Made in the USA
Bounce Beautyblender against your face when applying make up. Bouncing, called stippling in the make up world, blends make up without creating changes in the texture or tone of your skin. Use Beautyblender's pointed side for hard-to-reach spots like around the nose and mouth, and under the eyes. Use the round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
If you apply make up with your fingers you'll find that Beautyblender will smooth and refine your make up to provide a clean finish.
Use Beautyblender damp when applying wet/dry make up. When Beautyblender is wet it is normal for it to expand to nearly twice its original size. Wash after use and place in the Beautyblender insert pedestal to dry. Beautyblender should not come in contact with extreme heat of any kind.
If you have problem skin Beautyblender works to cover blemishes. Use the pointed end and the stipple and twist technique to work make up into depressed areas of the face. The stippling and twisting action feathers out the make up's edges, leaving a perfect finish.
|Ingredients||Latex-free Hydrophilic Polyurethane|
- Be the first to review this product